Pre Owned and Used Welders For Sale
Used Welders for Sale: A Practical Choice
The main factors that need to be fulfilled when it comes to looking for welding equipment are productivity and cost. You have to look for a machine that is built for efficiency. Most brand new welders are designed with the most advanced technological features but used ones are equally competitive. A used welder is a more practical choice and here are the reasons why.
- Save on cost. Used equipments can only cost you about 50 to 60 percent of brand new equipments. They make a good investment because it gives you less time to recover or faster return of investment. There are several online sources where you can get good deals not just money-wise but also with quality.
- Good condition. Used equipments are cheap because they have been used but they are still in good working condition. Most of these machines are refurbished. They are rebuilt and tested to make sure they are at a peak condition. They are of good quality and this should be more than enough for your welding needs.
- Wide range. When you visit one of the online resources, you will find an array of great welding equipment finds. They offer different types and brands of welding equipments. You can get good deals and advice depending on your welding needs. You can take advantage of those providers with welding engineers as staff as they can provide useful insight as to what type of equipments best fits your needs.
If you are looking for reliable equipment but with a budget constraint, finding used welders for sale make a great option. It is an investment worth venturing!
Tis is perfect for metal fabrication, auto/shop repairs, and industrial maintenance. Welds Steel from 24 gauge to 3/16". The professional cold torch with trigger activated arc allows precise weld placement. The 5 heart settings provide precise adjustment freedom to accommodate the thickness of your metal. The Ready-To-Run Kit includes everything you need to weld right out of the box
This 70 Amp welder runs on household current. Welds from 18-gauge to 3/16" gauge metal thickness. Duty cycle: 15% or 20% at 70 Amps. Output power of 30 to 70 Amps. Input power of 115 Volts and 20 Amps. Uses 0.030" and 0.035"
Used Welders for Sale: Things to Look for When Buying
When you search for used welders for sale, there are crucial factors that you need to consider to make the best deal possible. Here is a list.
- Price. Money tops the list. Price will depend on the equipment’s model, manufacturer, features, etc. There are online sources that offers the best deals in prices, you just have to know where and how to look.
- Age. The model of the equipment as well as the length of time it was used by the previous owner is also something that you should inquire about. Logically, later models have high tech features which you should not expect from older and used versions of the equipment. But the equipment should be worth the price it is sold for and should at least have the basic features enough to fulfill your welding needs.
- Condition. On top of it all, the equipment should be at a good working condition. Most retailers of used equipments refurbish the products so they will be at a peak condition. These machines are rebuilt and fully tested to work properly and maximize their service.
- Manufacturer. There are several reviews that you can read online on the competitive manufacturers of welders. It will be good to have an idea of which one has a good reputation of building topnotch welding machines.
- Features. The equipment’s features should be a major consideration as well. Things such as the amps, torch, duty cycle, portability, etc. should come to mind in choosing which machine to pick.
Best Places to Score Used Welders
Buying second hand or used stuff can stretch your budget much further. If you are looking to save money and still get quality welding products and equipment, there are a few places you need to go to get the best deals. Here is a list of the best places where you can score used welders for sale and you will not need to look any further. You can log online and browse through great finds from the following sources.
- RobotWorx. They offer both brand new and used welding equipments. They showcase different brands and manufacturers. What sets them apart is the availability of welding engineers in their staff line up who can answer and satisfy your queries and also give you sound advice on what type or brand of equipment can best fulfill your needs. They also refurbish their used equipments to guarantee that they are in a hundred percent working condition.
- Craiglist. This is another internet classified website where you can get great deals on used welders for sale. The site itself provides an array of branded used welding equipments and the price they are available for. The site allows you to shop by location but if you want to get better deals, you can make a Google search instead to get display results from multiple locations and browse through the lowest prices.
Aside from RobotWorx and Craiglist, there are other online sources that you can utilize to find used welding equipment. It is best to browse through these resources first and compare before closing the deal.